Presentations – Workshops
212-Careers offers presentations to interested groups. These are normally presented in 1-2 hour formats – although other options will be considered. There may be charges (but not always) for these programs (unless significant travel/lodging is required). Honorariums are accepted – particularly to provide copies of resources purchased through our “Shop,” for “Audition for Your Next Job,” 212-Careers.com Amazon. or Simple Truths Bookstores.
- Job Hunting Disasters (Resumes, Letters, Interviews, and…)
- Resume Preparation
- Interviewing Skills
- “You Will Be Asked Bad Questions – Don’t Give Bad Answers”
- Ethical Issues in Employment
All presentations include a minimum of 25% of the allotted time for audience questions/discussion.
s212-Careers offers workshops, primarily in one day, multiple half-day or evening formats. Elements of the following segments can become the focus of a workshop — and can be combined into a program:
- The Resume Writing Workshop
- The Job Hunting Workshop
- The Interviewing Workshop
- The Letters/E-Mail Workshop
- The LinkedIn Workshop
The “Audition for Your Next Job” Workshop